Thalanil Aranimestel, Count NimlothEdit
Interrogated on October 4th, during the Siege of Catonodo.
- Reinforcements available to the Dragonkin
- They can maybe pull in another regiment of garrison troops. They can replace casualties with imps/demons, but they would prefer not to. They already have and they're just not as good.
- Who did Scather answer to?
- Marshal Scather answers only to the Emperor, and not to any of those impostors, pretenders, usurpers, or traitors to the West! He is in contact with Arcane Gravecaller, Marshal Beardburner, Marshal Sanguine, and Tusked Banner Taeza Kig.
- What were your objectives?
- Squash the rebellion, punish the traitorous/incompetent orcs, get back to the real War.
- What's going on in the west?
- Civil war. He's not exactly sure of the current alliances and factional politics or really what's going on though supposedly some forces have retreated into western Gandabria.
- What are the Legion's weaknesses?
- They lack replacement troops, so they can't really engage in offensive operations. Lack of food, replacement supplies in general from Hanist would be a further problem if they were trying to attack. Fortunately, they can stand on the defense but sadly that means that filthy blockheads aren't dying.
- What surprises do they have?
- They have lots of ogres, bunch of trolls, some giants, lots of ghosts and wraiths, a few giant beasts, but all of that is up around Sestiturin and Rockhound won't leave the War. Marshals Beardburner and Sanguine have some other tricks up their sleeves.