The Resistance are the successful leaders of the revolution against Dread Emperor Karsen and the Empire of Night. They are the de facto rulers of The Liberation.
Player Characters Edit
- Cartwright - A suave Fae swordsman and political agitator.
- Jerren - A gifted human illusionist and captain.
- Sven Hurtigruten - An anti-authoritarian rabble-rouser turned cavalry general.
- Magnus - His Pegasii steed.
- Tezcatlipoca - An ogre warrior and initiated servant of the Winter Queen.
- Hloomawl - An escaped minotaur slave, and Heir to a great minotaur bloodline.
- Pirteä - A magic, manic bouncing dinosuar that Hloomawl uses as a steed.
- Attivi Valar - A budding sorcerer who's got tired of passive resistance.
- Nesta Bowen - A master spy seeking revenge for years of mistreatment.
- Trahaern ab Owen - A war leader and brewer who has been waiting for his chance to kill orcs.
- Aisling Mhic Muiris - A Nymph war-leader and diplomat sent by the Fae Court to aid the Resistance.
- Ariana Rees - A human blacksmith with a tenuous connection to a forgotten forge-god.
- Aetos Dios - A giant, mechanical eagle that serves of Völundr, now acting as Ariana's steed.
- Backup Characters:
- Because character generation is a minigame for some people.
- Caoilinn Uí Finnghail - The exiled former leader of a Dynfarch tribe in Zerniless.
- Ivo Shandor - An addled mystic from southern Hanist with a talent for the battlefield.
- Sthaliss, Orcbane - A reptilian warrior from the deserts of Mengku.
- Hirata Shunsho - A tattooed wanderer who can hold his own against an armed squad.
- Daria de Socio - A Resistance leader from western Hanist who's mastered the art of the sword alarmingly quickly.
- Greex "Wrongway" - Kobold spymaster and thief determined to lead his people to freedom.
- Nayla - An exceptional archer determined to win the war cleanly.
Non Player CharactersEdit
- Finbar Gullvan - The Old Man of the Resistance, a Senior Advisor.
- Kaja Thoen - Rising star in the Liberation ranks.
Namdalside County Edit
- Uster Vaipnesterk - A Resistance general from Namdalside County in Hanist. He is charismatic leader and a clever recruiter, but an unimaginative strategist.
- Yunnah Namdal - A rising officer in the Liberation army, supposedly a descendant of the lords of Costvud.
- The Guardian - A giant stone golem, created before the Wars of Empire and buried under Custvud for centuries. Freed, he now serves despite extensive damage including a missing arm and jaw.
- Kara Berg - The leader of the Otern Resistance.
- Gharza Brokentooth - The original leader of the Orc remnants that Aisling recruited after the Battle of Ravenrock Bridge
- Liberation Officers - A listing for various Liberation Officers.
- Sif-fus - A young Reptilian Scyguard from Menkgu who serves as a witness and ambassador.
- Diana Behm - The first Countess of Grimstut. Killed when orcs overran the city in June 508.
- Rigar Gloomfang - The leader of the Orc remnants after the Ambush of Avvinsee.
- The Flying Boat - A magical flying boat, taken from Whitemist who had it as a trophy of war.
Former Player Characters Edit
- Mikael Orna - A Tzavarim archer sent aid the Resistance in their struggle.
- Himmel Detfin - A brash human captain among the Resistance, known for fighting hard and partying harder.
- Zarathras - A lone dragon intent on fighting tyranny and making his kind more accepted by the world.